Why Social Media Marketing?
Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and many other networks are a part of the daily lives of millions of people. The opportunity that exists on these platforms to market your business is immense because people use & share media on these sites constantly.
When using social media for your business, its important to note there is more to it than just creating/sharing posts. All social media activity should be linked to a goal – driving website traffic, generating leads, engaging your audience, or showcasing the personality of your brand. To accomplish your goal, you need to plan each post with a strategy in mind.
The key to success in social media marketing is creating great content planned around your goals and Diffuse Digital is here to help!
MONITOR, ANALYZE & REVISE
Attract Your Audience
What attracts to your customers, and grabs their interest? Targeting the CORRECT audience is a fundamental part of social media marketing, but often does not get the attention it deserves. Before we start any campaign we identify a clear idea of who your audience is, so we can target them directly.
Engage Your Audience
People use social media because they love to engage with & share content that grabs their interest! The key is creating intriguing and relevant content for your target audience – and that’s what we do!
Grow Your Audience
Reaching & growing your audience on Social Media is becoming more challenging than ever (especially if your not paying for ads). With so many platforms, complex algorithms and restrictions on organic reach, it’s impossible for small business owners to find the time to manage their Social Media accounts effectively.
We recommend starting any social media service with an Introductory Three-Month Package. During this time we can define your audience, and establish what posts appeal most to them & drives results toward your goals. This package includes:
- Client Meeting – we will discuss/determine your goals and brainstorm ideas for unique, engaging content.
- You receive a written campaign strategy
- Three-month calendar
- Post design – 12 total original posts to deliver strategic messaging, one posted each week
- Two additional weekly ‘shared’ posts from other relevant outlets
Monitoring, Analysis & Revisions
- Monitor: Review and respond to comments, report any issues to client
- Analysis: Monthly review of activity and updates to calendar/strategy if required
- Revision: Review Campaign End results – this is done two weeks prior to the three month date. We will review campaign’s results to optimize future results and strategize next steps.